Rans Crank Forward Bikes
Crank Forward bikes are designed to allow the rider to get full leg extention when pedaling while still allowing the rider to easily put both feet on the ground when stopped. Full leg extention makes your legs more efficient allowing longer rides and less fatige. And when you are comfortable and confident that you can start and stop without the fear of tipping over, you'll want to ride every day.
Rans bikes are not electric bikes, but Hybrid Cycles would be happy to add the appropriate electric kit for you.
Rans Bikes Have These Features:
- 26" wheels
- inseam (seat to ground): 25.5" to 34" or 27" to 35.5"
- 27 speed (9x3) SRAM shifters
- Tektro M530 brakes
- Wheelbase - 53.5", overall length - 79"
- Total weight of bike - 27.1 lbs
- Colors: red or white (Fusion), yellow or lime (Cruz)
- Made and assembled in USA
Go to Rans Crank Forward for even more info about Rans products.
Rans Crank Forward bikes