Easy Motion Electric Bikes
E-Motion bicycles, designed by BH in Germany and manufactured in Spain, are electric bicycles equipped with the latest pedal-assist technology. They are a means of transportation that gives you more independence and mobility in the city. Itís a fun way to start cycling if you are new to it, and get you involved in a group sport activity. It is friendly to the environment, healthy, easy to use and maintenance-free.
The batteries are integrated into uptube, resulting in a sleek look and a well balanced, low center of gravity.
Easy Motion Neo Models Have:
- 350W geared brushless motor, 36v/9ah LiIon Samsung battery.
- 5 level Pedal Assist mechanism and throttle
- 8 rear/3 front Shmano Alivio gearing.
- Front and rear headlights powered by main battery.
- 28" antipuncture tires (700 x 38c) on Cross.
- 26" antipuncture tires on City and XTREM.
- 50+ mile range per charge.
- Total weight of bike - 50 lbs (XTREM), 48 lbs (Cross), 52 lbs(City) (including bat)
- Several models have multiple frame sizes
- Disc Tektro Auriga e-comp brakes (XTREM, Cross), v-brakes on City.
Go to the BH Easy Motion USA web site for even more info about Easy Motion products.