Lighter, with a longer range and a more powerful ride: all BionX™ system components set a new standard in e-tuning. With over 10 years of experience in development and over 250,000 satisfied customers worldwide, electrically assisted mobility powered by BionX stands for maximum propulsion and quality to the last detail. With three product series, Bionx has the e-bike solution to fit every need.
Bionx kits come in 250w and 350w motors, 26v, 37v, 48v and 67v batteries with 6.4, 8.8 and 9.6 Ah capacities. Prices start at $1,384 plus installation.
Bionx kits feature:
- Proportional assistance from 33 to 300%
- Regenerative braking
- Four levels of generation
- Large back-lit console
- Six function chronometer
- Throttle override
- Long lasting lithium battery packs
- Dealer-tunable system parameters
E-BikeKit kits use lead-acid batteries, but start at a lower price. .
E-BikeKit kits come in 350W internally geared motors or 500W direct-drive motors. The battery choices are 36V/9Ah, 36V/12Ah or 48V/9Ah - all in bag style for rear rack assembly. Features include:
- Eyeletted double-walled rims
- Quick connect/disconnect motor
- Easy connect water-proof connectors
- Left/Right/None E-Brakes w/ TRS Connectors
- 3-wire intelligent controller with on/off toggle
- Thumb and split-twist throttle options